Saturday 11 February 2012

A Drunken Realisation

WARNING: You may not agree!

So having a drink with a few friends and some how in conversation comes up my 'in & out'  rule, which I'm not proud off but it's how I roll. Everyone is always astonished how a girl, especially a girl like me how quotes looks so cute on the outside, is able to separate herself and kick the guys out after, no feelings attached....

This is my issue, if a guy was to do this he would be applauded yet I am thought of in a bad way, so many of my friends find it hilarious that I hate to be cuddled. Yet a guy it would be exceptable and even thought of as 'cool' that a guy refuses to be attached to anyone. But in reality why should it be different, both genders are having sex and getting close with each other, since when did cuddling and getting all mushy become a 'must do' after.

I've been told many many times its because I haven't found the right guy, or because when your in love you just want to be with that person, nothing more. Yet none of them people found themselves in my situation....I just can't do it. Someone once told me that to be intimate and cuddle means to be happy to share your worst bits with someone else and I kinda get where that is coming from....but do I want to show someone my worst!

Yet people make me out to be an ice queen, I'm really not. In all honestly if someone said to me picture yourself in bed just cuddling someone, one or at a push two people would spring to mind, but that's only because i've been there, done that & because actually I don't think they would judge me. I just hate how everyone looks down at me because I don't feel the need to make the person who i'm with feel better by cuddling. Yes you've got with me...goodbye. Or yeah you're my friend, I shouldn't have to reassure you by having a cuddle.

And thats exactly it, if a girl was to want to cuddle etc she'd be seen as soppy and girly and a guy would be seen as a player, he can cuddle as many girls as he want with nothing there....how is that right?? How can a girl and a guy wanty the same things yet the opinion be so far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment