Tuesday 17 January 2012

How one sentence can change everything

This not not about my New Years Resolution, although its going ok if you change it to drink less, haha!

This is a little rambling that needs to be said and since i'm not quite sure if the person/people will appreciate it, so it is being said here.

I pride myself on being a girl that is able to give myself a reality check, i don't wonder what could happen, what should have happened, because really in life it is now that counts. But lately all i'm doing is second guessing myself. I knew i could have 'it' yet I didn't want it. Now that I maybe fucked up a little too much I think i kinda want 'it'. Yet 'it' is two things, and we all know that you can't have your cake and eat it! Let's call 'i't A & B.

 I've always wanted A, deep down stupidly knew that I run at the chance if it ever came back. When it did, what did i do, play the game that I always do; pretending that I don't give a crap just to see much much A really does. And thinking that I didn't really care A walked away, feeling like it had put himself on the line. So what am i meant to do, confess everything? confess that really I did it to see how A really cared, that it wasn't just there because A decided to fall back upon something good while at his lowest...that I'll never know. Either way it isn't happening because i didn't man up n find out what A really wanted from me.

Although there's another reason why I didn't go; B. A was always part of my plan; my past and my future, yet one sentence from B has totally sent my mind into a spin. This simple sentence probably has no meaning to him, something that he doesn't remember saying, but it's had such an effect on me, i no longer know what I want.  This sentence, which i'm not repeating in case one of the two read this, had the ability to touch my very soul, it managed to sum up everything I try to be, yet epically fail on a daily basis. But also the reason I am the way I am; almost damaged beyond repair. And because this came from B i wonder if B could be the person to help me get over it all, and this is why I cant go to A, as this is the founder of these problems, when a solution may just be around the corner. I would never put that much pressure on someone to 'fix me' but I think the way B is he could and maybe without even realising!

I'm not one to 'need' someone, i like being the way i am, not needing anyone. Being able to not feel reliant and     one of them stupid girls that have to have a guy in her life, but this stupid one sentence seems to have changed everything...how is that even possible!?

My reality checks have long gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment