Saturday 7 January 2012

The Last Week

Yeah so no alcohol, but a lot of caffine! but it might be down to the fact that I'm writing an essay. I work best at night so anytime between 10pm-7am I am needing the caffine to help me focus and stay awake.

I went out last night for a meal and a dance after with the guiders, and actually I had two drinks and that was enough, I was happy not to get drunk out of my face...so that's a step in the right direction. Being sober isn't fun but having control and 1 or 2 is...

Going back to uni tonight, an alcohol-free uni night makes me shudder and I've actually realised I am only doing this to prove a point to a guy who shall remain nameless because I really can't be asked for the argument! So yeah he told me I shouldn't drink because I am a different person, and basically he doesn't like it. But then I realised who is he to me? I'm happy drinking, I mean can u imagine a uni night, people falling over drunk out of their faces & me.....not cool. So i've been shopping today and brought a supply of alcohol that will last me 4-6 weeks, i'm not buying any until I come back from York, so that's the 20th Feb, I've got 2 bottles of wine, 1 1/2 of Archers and 4 bottles of pear cider....that will last me right...If I throw in some red bull i'll be fine! Doesn't make me sound like an alcoholic right?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment